Every day's an adventure when you're in as many fandoms as me.
Sherlock—Avengers—Korra—Doctor Who—Star Trek—Being Human—Indie comics—Webcomics—Anime and manga—Art—Music—Language—Writing—et cetera
Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
OMC | How Bizarre
Ohh, this is hard…. Maybe try writing something completely different from what you would write for her, or think only of yourself when you write, what it is you want to accomplish with this writing. Does anyone else have advice? Sorry mine is no good.
Is it only fan fiction that triggers you like this? Are there any activities you associated with writing then that you still do (i.e. listening to music or watching a tv show while writing)? Have you tried writing non-fiction for yourself (journaling, etc) to distance the act of writing from those specific circumstances? Things like smell, touch, sound, all conjure memories powerfully. Try writing a completely different way - use pen and paper instead of a computer, or use a touchscreen or a typewriter. Go to a different location. Try recording yourself or using a program like Dragon. Light incense or an aromatherapy candle. Change the sounds you hear while writing. Write to another person, or write with the intention of never letting anyone else see it. You can try joining a writing group and using that as motivation. You can even change medium - write poetry, or draw, or write music.
Hope something helps!
another another tags to type and post the tag that comes up
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one:
I swear I haven’t actually used some of these—or I used them, like, once, but they’re listed before tags I use frequently. Tagging is weird.
literally all i know about greninja is its name is a french-japanese portmanteau
2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
21. age and birthday?
22. description of crush.
25. role model
27. things i hate
28. i'll love you if...
29. favourite film(s)
30. favourite tv show(s)
31. 3 random facts
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
35. favourite subject
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
39. favourite sport(s)
40. favourite memory
41. relationship status
42. favourite book(s)
43. favourite song ever
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
47. turn ons
48. turn offs
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
55. tumblr friends
56. favourite food(s)
57. favourite animal(s)
58. description of my best friend
59. why i joined tumblr
60. ask me anything you want